Monday, May 21, 2012

Design Wall Monday!

This is the quilt top for the quilt I am making my unborn niece, Aria  Rose. I can't wait for her to make her entrance into the world!

It was my first attempt at a Bargello. I forget the name of this Moda line but I just love it. It's such a mix of classic yet childlike. 
 
this is the border fabric and I am also going to use it for the backing

I am SEW excited! :)

To the right of it in the above photo is the backing I am working on for a scrappy table topper/doll quilt, which I showed you all about in a previous post :)

Here is the entire design wall, which includes a project that Nancy is working on as well.


HAPPY SEWING!

3 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Ooo, it's Whimsy by Fig Tree - I seriously love that line! I have one quilt already made from it and have a bunch of scrap. What a great use for this fabric - love your quilt! o:)

Lisa said...

awesome! Thank you!

Dee said...

Nice job on the Bargello! It looks like a very happy, cheerful quilt.