Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure-Part 1

We spent the weekend at Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure this weekend! We had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!! It was SO nice to get away and not have to think about anything! I'll just roll the pics!
 Kyle just LOVED all the little props set up for posing! I have some of these same pics from our vacation down to Florida when we were living in Nevada!! Amazing to see how Kyle has grown.




I thought this Christmas shop was so cute!!





The Oncelers House!

Truffula trees!




The Lost Continent



Poseidon's Lost Temple

LOL! This fountain kept spitting at Kyle. It kept calling him "green shirt kid" and was mocking everything he said or did. It was HILARIOUS!

love my boys!

so pretty!

An entire theme park and my boys want to play with the squirrel...figures!





Captain America!

This was one of my fav rides! So cool.

Kyle and I went on this one about ten times :)

He's a THING!

Islands of Adventure was, BY FAR, the best theme park I have ever been to...and I have been to them ALL multiple times. It was a BLAST!

No comments: