Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Applique Quilt!

Lisa and I sewed Monday night until almost midnight!

We both finished stitching down all of the applique for the Spring Applique quilt that we have been working on together! It is SOOOO pretty! Now I just need to square up the blocks, sew them together and add the borders! I want to finish this quilt top this week! We are going to have it professionally quilted and would like it back before Summer officially starts!
Here is our night in pictures :)
Lisa's next Quilted Hugs quilt! She is whipping them out in hopes of making all 120 by years end!

she was trying to get a pic of Abby playing with her dinosaur with Jackson and Zoey.

Abby!

Abby's dog, Zoey!

making the last applique block for my Spring Applique Quilt!

1 story up, an acre away...I love the MP in today's cameras.




So THRILLED to have these complete! More pics coming in a future post! :)


No comments: