Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the most WONDERFUL husband and son a gal could wish for!
I had an amazing Mother's Day, thanks to Ronnie & Kyle.

They started out by making me lunch! They had me go into the sewing room and wait (for an hour, not that I minded, lol). This is what I found when they guided me, eyes shut tight, to the table.

I was quite impressed!




SO stinkin' sweet!!
I was so proud of them for cooking!
Then they helped me to re-arrange my back porch...my favorite place to sit and relax!


so blessed to have this wonderful boy as my son!

I LOVE my porch!

My roses are blooming like crazy! They're so pretty!

this is the flower I got for Mother's day from church :) I love yellow!

too cute not to post!
We had ice-cream for dinner :) and then played Monopoly!
I hope everyone else had as wonderful a Mother's Day as I did!

No comments: