Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook


 
FOR TODAY...Tuesday, January 15th, 2013

Outside my window...clear blue, sunny sky

I am thinking...about the CE meeting that I have to go to in a bit

I am thankful...for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family

In the kitchen...lots of cooking happening there. We are enjoying our "whole foods" way of life very much!

I am wearing...PJ's! No surprise there :)

I am creating...an organized home, a Valentine's Day wall hanging quilt and a few other things

I am going...to church in a bit for a meeting

I am wondering...not really much of anything at the moment. Still on cup one of coffee though...

I am reading..."Blue Moon Promise" by Colleen Coble, "Looking for a Miracle" by Wanda Brunstetter, "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkein

I am hoping...that we will actually finish Kyle's schoolwork today

I am looking forward to...possibly going to the beach on Friday

I am learning...creative ways to organize my home! I AM LOVING PINTEREST

Around the house...purging and organizing!

I am pondering...not much

A favorite quote for today..."If we are really to live at all we must put our convictions into action" Margaret Sanger

One of my favorite things...the wood Ronnie got for my new 4ftx4ft raised bed garden. It is highly inspiring.

A few plans for the rest of the week: CE meeting, Swim team for Ky, scouts tonight, church tomorrow, science club Thursday, then a Council Meeting, hoping to go to the beach Friday but if not, we will be park bound!

A peek into my day...Flowers growing in my box IN JANUARY!

No comments: