Friday, April 20, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, Friday, April 20th, 2012

Outside my window...it just finished raining, so it's steamy and hot outside right now.

I am thinking...that I am SOOOOOOO siked about all the fabric I got from the fabric sale at the church in mt. dora today.

I am thankful...that Ronnie isn't mad at me for the money I spent on the above stated fabric ;)

In the kitchen...aye aye aye....nothing much happening there lately ;)

I am wearing...just changed into comfy clothes!

I am creating...a few quilts and am about to start on some more.

I am going...to sew the night away.

I am wondering...If I should finish the quilt top that's on my design wall before I start a new one...that's always a dilemma for me ;)

I am reading..."Having a Mary Spirit in a Martha World" (for my women's Bible study) & "The Missing" by Beverly Lewis.

I am hoping...that I can get lots of sewing in tonight!

I am looking forward to...sewing, tonight!

I am learning...uhhh....is it bad to answer this question with "nothing"?

Around the house...I am behind on my housework this week because I've been helping during FCAT at the school. I need to vacuum, do laundry, and clean the bathroom....but I am going to sew instead (I know, that is really horrible, isn't it!??!)

I am pondering...which ideas from the stuff I purchased today I want to do first

A favorite quote for today...I'd rather be stitchin' than in the kitchen!

One of my favorite things...is still my Keurig!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: well, today is Friday...so as for the weekend...Kyle has a basketball game tomorrow and we have church and small group on Sunday.


A peek into my day...all the things I purchased today! :o) And, of course, Patches had to check it all out! (I did not plant her there!)

Stay tuned for a detailed description & eye candy of all that I got today!

No comments: