Monday, April 23, 2012

I started a new quilt! (and other pics) :)

Using this tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Company, I started a new quilt this weekend! It's called Jelly Roll Race. I am SEW exciting about this! I had two mini-rolls....jelly roll strips but not an entire jelly roll...that I put together to create a full jelly roll! I LOVE these bright blues and greens and cannot wait to see the finished top!

We went to Eddie & Nancy's to watch the UFC fight on Saturday night and while the under card fights were on I sewed these strips together! It went really quickly!!


While I was working on that, Nancy was squaring up the blocks for this quilt...

I love the colors in her blocks!

While we were sewing, the guys were watching UFC:

And the kids were having a blast playing!

Some of Hayleigh's horse collection! She loves her horses!!
Hayleigh was hilarious! She put the boxing gloves on her feet and they looked like clown shoes! LMBO!



No comments: