Monday, May 4, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, May 4, 2009
Outside my window... cloudy...very unusual for Nevada.
I am thinking...that I really need to get motivated.
I am thankful for...the many blessings in my life.
From the learning rooms...we are starting our first full week since being on spring break.
From the kitchen... leftovers tonight! We had a huge grill out last night and have tons of food left over.
I am wearing...pj's
I am creating... multiple quilts!
I am reading... Mackinac Island
I am hoping... that we get alot done for school this week
I am hearing...Nancy teaching Hayleigh
Around the house...the husbands are sleeping, Jimmy is gone and the rest of us are in the schoolroom.
One of my favorite things...quilting
A few plans for the rest of the week... Lots of sewing and quilting!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: