Monday, December 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday December 15th, 2008
Outside my window... nightime. pretty Christmas lights on the houses in the neighborhood.
I am thinking...that it was expensive to mail our stuff to Nevada BUT oh so worth it.....no checked luggage!! YAY!
I am thankful for... my family. I LOVE my family!
From the learning rooms... Crafts, crafts & more crafts!
From the kitchen... Not much...baked chicken for din din tonight.
I am wearing...Capris and a t shirt.
I am creating... stockings, table runners, purses.
I am going...to go to Lisa's tomorrow & Ahma's Wednesday!
I am reading..." "A Christmas Seduction"
I am hoping...that the boxes we mailed out today make it to Nevada before we do!
I am hearing...Kyle in the shower & the clock ticking.
Around the house...I used this steam mop for the first time and it is AMAZING!! No chemicals, no back pain, and absolutely spotless, disinfected floors!!
One of my favorite things...finishing up sewing projects
A few plans for the rest of the week... finish my table runners and wrap gifts for local family & friends.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
**If you would like to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook...go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Lisa! I found your blog--I enjoyed your daybook. We used to travel every year at Christmas so I know how it is to have to plan for getting gifts there and back without packing a ton!
I'd love to see some pics of your quilts. I love to quilt but haven't done much of anything in the last year.