Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a fun time :)

So last night we had company over to eat dinner & play games. It was so much fun!!
My mom & John, Jimmy & Dr. Sweda all came over. Plus we decided to play Burn instead of Poker so Kyle was able to play also! We had tacos for dinner with black beans & rice and I made a cake for dessert, as it was also Dr. Sweda's bday. I also baked my ten day Amish bread!!! SO.....I have three starter bags to give away--if anyone local would like one...let me know! :) (It's delicious!)

This morning we are going to decorate the Cub Scouts float for the parade this evening. (We were supposed to be there at ten-ha ha). Then we have to go back around 4:30 for Ronnie to wire the inverter to run the lights etc. 6pm is the actual parade.

We finally finished moving Kyle into his room....the desk was the last thing and we got that done yesterday. Jimmy's room is almost all arranged. He still has some things to settle before he moves in though...so it'll probably be about 4 weeks or so.

I'm also excited b/c tomorrow evening I have a lapbooking workshop I'm attending in Sorrento!! YAY! (I'm hoping to come back with some cool ideas for us Nanc).

Off to jump in the shower & get my butt moving. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!
-Lisa

No comments: