Friday, July 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


I'm almost missed it again this week!

FOR TODAY: Friday, July 29th 2011.

Outside my window...it's dark-almost 11pm (EST)

I am thinking...that I want to get a lot of sewing done tonight

I am thankful...for my Pastor and his wife, Candy-who are on vacation as of today!! ENJOY!!

From the learning rooms...Kyle is already missing school..I AM NOT! lol. He was asking if we could start math and reading ;) (I said "no")


In the kitchen...too hot for anything in the kitchen!

I am wearing...pj's!

I am creating...almost done, just have to sew on one last side for one of the Int'l Round Robin due out. Then I need to work on the next one that is due out August 15th! I am also making "funky farm" blocks for a swap, Fun and whimsical Holiday blocks for December, and a doll quilt for the August swap.

I am going...to sew all night tonight and sleep til noon tomorrow!

I am wondering...how much the Bobcat rental is going to be

I am reading..."The Knitting Diaries", "Small Town Christmas" (both by Debbie Macomber), "Sister's Choice", by Emilie Richards and "The Bible Jesus Read", by Philip Yancey

I am hoping...that we can do the beach theme skit at church Sunday, hee hee ;) "Righteous, dude".

I am looking forward to...sewing all night

I am hearing...blissful quiet

Around the house...re-arrange a tad, new fridge (LOVE the filtered water from it!), getting ready to take a Bobcat to part of the backyard and then fill in one side of the pond! New rose bush in the front! SO pretty!!

I am pondering...whether or not I can accomplish 6 funky sheep blocks in the next few days


One of my favorite things...the water from my fridge :) seriously.


A few plans for the rest of the week: hmmm...we went to the movies tonight to see the premier of SMURFS! Tomorrow we are going to pick up Kyle's bedroom furniture, Sunday is church, Monday I have a chiro appointment, Wednesday is church, next Saturday we are taking the church kids to the beach!! :)


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...ribbon, I love ribbon! Doesn't this picture just scream possibilities to you? Share them with me! please? ;)

No comments: