Friday, July 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


I'm back at it! I have REALLY missed doing these posts!

FOR TODAY: Friday, July 8th 2011.

Outside my window...thick cloud covering

I am thinking...that I want this horrific headache to go away!!

I am thankful...for my husband and all he does for us.

From the learning rooms...Summer BREAK!


In the kitchen...too hot for anything in the kitchen!

I am wearing...pj's!

I am creating...not much creating lately, but lots of thinking about creating ;) I do need to get going on 2 round robins I have sitting here. I am also going to be starting a new quilt soon. And...I am ready to make another applique block!

I am going...to a meeting at church tonight for the tweens and teens.

I am wondering...if I will get the three more volunteers I need for VBS!

I am reading...The Cat Who Turned On & Off, The Bible Jesus Read and Serendipity

I am hoping...that we have lots of kids again this Sunday!

I am looking forward to...Ronnie being home the next two days-he wasn't off Thursday this week :(

I am hearing...Yiruma

Around the house...nothing much happening. We'll be closing on the house within the next month!

I am pondering...it's hard to ponder with this headache :(


One of my favorite things...my new quilty space!


A few plans for the rest of the week: roller-skating (I'll be watching), movies, church


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...totally content ;)

1 comment:

Dee said...

What a great picture of your cat! My David does the same thing - all 23 pounds of him. I pray your headache has eased!