Friday, July 29, 2011

Quilt Kit, luggage tag & more!

As promised, here is the finished picture of the luggage tag I made--I decided to give it to sissy bc she REALLY wanted one after seeing Lisa's and there was not enough time before they left for Italy for Lisa to make her one.
 Isn't she beautiful! ;)
This was right before Lisa and the kids left--we spent one last night sewing together!

I miss her so much already!!
Here is a quilt she is making for her brother, John who is in Afghanistan right now in the Air Force.

Very simple bc it either won't come back with him or it'll be in rags by the time it does.

On a happier note, did I show you all this yet?? I FELL in love and HAD to have this fleece fabric!!
Isn't it DARLING!?!?!?

Here is the kit that I bought a few months ago but have had packed away....

The applique patterns are already blown up to full-size templates! YAY!!
Here's a closer look at the fabrics-I LOVE them!

Fabulous!

No comments: