Friday, January 22, 2010

I got blocks today!!! & Project Linus pics!

I got THREE!!! blocks in the mail today!!!!!!! (can you see me jumping around for joy?? lol)
Here is the one from the Quilting Bee, my theme is pinks and greens for this one:

And the wonderful lady who made it for me sent me fabric with it!!!!

And I got two more cat blocks!!!!!!! I love these! I love the diversity the swap gives.
This applique block is "Sunbonnet Sue, feeding the fish" =)



Here is a block I made for a lady in the Quilting Bee...her theme is red/black/white. This picture really misrepresents the red. It's a bold red with flowers printed on it.

Project Linus:
OK, here is a quilt Fran FINALLY finished! She has had it on her board for 3 or 4 years now! I am pushing her to get her UFO's done and she is game!

Here are several other quilts that we are working on/have completed:





Here is Lucinda crocheting an edge to a fleece blanket:

Here is Fran working on a wall hanging we are making as a gift for a very dear family leaving our church =(

And I'll leave you with a pic of my Jakers!! =) SEW cute!

3 comments:

collettakay said...

Lots of lovely quilting goodness!! Great job!

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

I'm so glad that your doing Project Linus!! That is SEW AWESOME!! Looks like you have been keeping busy!!

Gretchen said...

Your kitty looks just like my Edgar Poe! Sleeps just as sweetly too :) Thanks for visiting my blog!!