Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, January 25, 2010
Outside my window... cloudy, snowing and icy.
I am thinking...that I LOVE checking the mail with this fat 8 swap going on!
I am thankful for... my church family!
From the learning rooms... school as normal. We have an upcoming field trip to the NV State Museum.
From the kitchen... soups! lots of homemade soups!! mmmm.
I am wearing... sweats
I am creating... LOTS of blocks, project Linus quilts, Downy quilts, snowman blocks, lots of applique', snowman mini-quilt and much more.
I am reading... Reasons for Marriage by Stephanie Laurens
I am hoping... that I get my homework done so I can quilt tonight.
I am hearing... the ice falling outside
Around the house... same ol same ol
One of my favorite things... all the beautiful blocks I'm receiving from my swap partners.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Bible study and saying goodbye to the Herron's =( , Awana, Project Linus, then Saturday is Project Linus day at Joann's! =)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...The wonderful dragonfly block I made! I love it! Who knew applique was so easy?!?

No comments: