Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yay! Getting there....

We had a WONDERUL Thanksgiving. Lots of food and family and friends. I am so thankful for many things in my life. I stand in awe sometimes at where my life has gone and how blessed I am to have the people in my life that I do. Please know that I do not take a single one of you for granted.
Ok, past the sentimental stuff, lol...I am really coming along in my Christmas gift making!! I got A LOT done between Wednesday and last night...YAY!Things are getting to the "final steps" parts, which is GREAT. I did have to go get my fabric fix last night though...Joann's was having a great sale on their flannel...so I scrounged up some change and headed out-NOT telling my husband where I was going until I was already there, lol. I feel better now...it had been November 13th since I have had a fabric fix....I did join fabric-aholics annonymous, but it isn't helping much--since we all have the same "problem" ("problem" is the term our spouses use, not us) we just rationalize the need and head out in mass (all across America) to purchase, feel and browse the fabrics of whatever fabric stores are nearest to each of us. LOL!! hee hee!
Well, Mom just called, so I am heading down there for some coffee. Ronnie had a fire going for us this am but since he threw another log on it it is smoking--must've been a little green. It should light up nice soon though.
Plans for today: Ronnie is finishing cleaning out his workshop, I am going to be working on my Christmas projects, Kyle is currently watching his Saturday morning cartoons and will later be playing in the dirt, I am sure, lol.
Love to all!
xoxo

No comments: