Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday (this time only it's on a Tuesday) November 25, 2008.
Outside my window...a cloudy day, an empty hummingbird feeder, squirrels running around.
I am thinking...it's going to be a fun day for Kyle today.
I am thankful for...my wonderful husband and child. My family. My friends. The abilities God has blessed me with.
From the learning rooms...NOTHING! lol. No school this week. I will be planning next week on Friday.
From the kitchen...today I will be baking a cake. And, of course, gearing up for Thanksgiving.
I am wearing...pajamas...my FAVORITE attire!
I am creating...2 quilts, a table runner and ornaments.
I am going...to be staying home this week.
I am reading..."Between the Tides".
I am hoping...that we will hear something about Nevada.
I am hearing...my dishwasher running.
Around the house...things are pretty tidy indoors. The garden is growing well outdoors...and the yard needs picked up. The birds over the canal LOVE to swoop down and pick bread crumbs from the water.
One of my favorite things...is sitting on the dock listening to nature while enjoying my coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Cook Thanksgiving dinner, finish the table runner.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Serenity...this picture has a very special meaning, as well.


**If you would like to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook...go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: