Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday January 26th, 2009
Outside my window... it's nightime out.
I am thinking...that I so bad wish this headache would just go away.
I am thankful for...my friends and family who are not drama queens
From the learning rooms...Kyle got an A on his English test!
From the kitchen... we had spaghetti for dinner, yum yum.
I am wearing...pj's
I am creating... a couple of quilts, 2 aprons, some bags, and re-upholstering my dining room chairs.
I am going...to go to bed in a few mins
I am reading..." Harstairs House
I am hoping...that our income tax comes in when it says it will
I am hearing...the fan above my bed
Around the house...we have gotten more packing done and are preparing for a yard sale this Saturday.
One of my favorite things...Mattie's hair is so super soft after being washed. It's like rabbit fur.
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, pack, cook, clean, pack.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...one of the finished chair backs I am reupholstering

No comments: