Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday January 19th, 2009
Outside my window... clear blue skies. crisp air. it's cold old out!
I am thinking...that today is going to be a wonderful day.
I am thankful for... God. I am SO thankful that the Lord is in control.
From the learning rooms... not much today....it's MLK day!
From the kitchen... chicken for dinner tonight.
I am wearing...pj's
I am creating... a couple of quilts, 2 aprons, some bags, and re-upholstering my dining room chairs.
I am going...to Lisa's to sew all day :)
I am reading..." Captive Star by Nora Roberts
I am hoping...that the pontoon boat sells!
I am hearing...Kyle singing to the dogs as he's putting up the dishes, lol.
Around the house...it's a mess. we're in the midst of packing.
One of my favorite things...Snuggling Kyle up in the morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week... pack, pack & pack some more.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...my beautiful niece who I cannot wait to see again!

No comments: