Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday January 12th, 2009
Outside my window... evening. cloudy sky...it's COLD out today.
I am thinking...that I CANNOT wait to be in Nevada!!
I am thankful for... my family. I LOVE my family!
From the learning rooms... back on track and LOVING it. We finished out thematic unit on Martin Luther King Jr. today.
From the kitchen... Filet Mignon tonight.
I am wearing...pants & a comfy shirt
I am creating... an afghan, a scrap quilt & Valentine's Day blocks.
I am going...NOWHERE THIS WEEK! yay!!
I am reading..." Captive Star by Nora Roberts
I am hoping...that Ronnie gets the helicopter job in Nevada!
I am hearing...the tv in the other room.
Around the house...I am re-upholstering my dining room chairs! I am also packing away.
One of my favorite things...the hair on Mattie's chest is growing out b/c she has not been to the groomer in two months. It looks like a lions mane! :)
A few plans for the rest of the week... pack, pack & pack some more.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...our new home in Nevada

1 comment:

Miss Serenity said...

Wow, you're moving? Looks like a great house; just for that I'd say, "No wonder you're excited!" :)

Serenity