Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, March 30, 2009
Outside my window... nightime in Nevada.
I am thinking...that I am emotionally drained today.
I am thankful for...my wonderful friend, Lisa
From the learning rooms...we have had a wonderful time learning. We also started our Science curriculum back up.
From the kitchen... the dinig room chairs are FINALLY finished! So we are enjoying all sitting together at one table for mealtime.
I am wearing...pj's
I am creating... a lapbook for the kids to do on Leif the Lucky
I am going... to sleep very soon
I am reading... A Safe Haven book...can't think of the title.
I am hoping...that tomorrow Kyle makes better choices
I am hearing...ronnie breathing, lol.
Around the house...we got more of the home decor up this past weekend. The house is looking like a home.
One of my favorite things...How soft Kyle's hair is when he uses my Aussie shampoo.
A few plans for the rest of the week... this week the children will be starting Awana. They will be in a play on Sunday to celebrate Palm Sunday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

THOSE KIDS ARE SO DARN CUTE!!