Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, March 16, 2009
Outside my window... over the mountains to my left there are dark snow clouds. Over the mountains to my right is a bright blue sky, cloud-free!
I am thinking...that I am in SO much pain right now.
I am thankful for...my amazing child.
From the learning rooms...we've got a great routine down now. School is flowing smoothly.
From the kitchen... wonderful food
I am wearing...a robe
I am creating... Easter stuff
I am going...absolutely NO WHERE today
I am reading... A book I can't think of the name of. It's a Safe haven novel though.
I am hoping...that life stays this wonderful
I am hearing...Nancy in the schoolroom teaching Hayleigh money.
Around the house...things are coming together nicely. It's really starting to look homey.
One of my favorite things...the family room.
A few plans for the rest of the week... we have to go into Reno tomorrow. Hanging the rest of the decor is also on this weeks agenda.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: