Friday, March 27, 2009

PICS!! From 3-20-2009

These were taken Friday, 3-20-2009...ENJOY!




Below are the 300 seeds we planted as starters. We did broccoli, squash, zucchini and peppers. We will be doing more in a couple of weeks...this way they get planted in stages.
Also I took some pics of the beautiful flowers growing around our tree in the front yard. These pics were taken on 3/20--I have some pics from today as well(3/27)....one week later. I will post them on the next blog.
I also took a picture of the branches from the tree in our front yard...It is starting to get some green leaves on it...I took the same photo today, one week later, and I will post that one on the next blog too!




Here are the kids playing in the dirt and loving it...and some pics of the mountainous view from our home.




And...we have a Christmas tree growing in our yard.


No comments: