Saturday, June 4, 2011

Debbie Macomber comes to MY TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of you know that I LOVE Debbie Macomber!!!!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about her book signing event coming to Mount Dora, Fl. today.
I'll get right to the pics!


us in the car after we parked for the event!


waiting for it to start!


excited faces!!


waiting, waiting, waiting!





DEBBIE MACOMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pronounced like "maycumber", btw---we asked!).


Raising my hand to ask her a question!! I asked her (since the Cedar Cove Series is ending this year---books 11 & 12 will be out this year and that's it for the Cedar Cove series) if she would consider basing her next series in MOUNT DORA, FLORIDA!!! (She said no, but I tried!!) :o)


Waiting in line for the book signing afterwards!


The fun ladies we were chatting with while waiting in line.


PART of the line. (We had fast passes, but still waiting a long while).

This lady was a couple of people ahead of us. Monday is her 84th birthday!! We sang to her!...but "dude"...check out her shoes!


THEY'RE AIRWALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'M NEXT! I'M NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!


The woman in front of me!!!!!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOOO INCREDIBLY EXCITED-can ya tell? lol

Me explaining why I brought THIS particular book for her to sign!!!!!!


The reason is that THIS book's cover has inspired me to make a quilt using those SPECIFIC, unique colors!


Yippee!!






Me and Debbie Macomber


Another pic of ME and Debbie Macomber!!!! :o)


Lisa's TURN!!!!!! She was so nice to let me go first! :)))


Lisa with Debbie Macomber!!


Me and Lisa with Debbie!!


YAYYYYYYY! Thank you Debbie for coming to Mount Dora!!

1 comment:

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

OF COURSE I let you go first. If I didn't you would have been TOO EXCITED to take my picture!! LOL
It was FUN!!