Friday, February 5, 2010

My Projects!

I have been sewing away for ALL these swaps! My quilt top is finished for the mini-quilt swap, I just need to baste and bind it now!!!!


I was blessed with such a treat at Project Linus last night! A Quilting Travel case!!!


Isn't it just darling!!!!They really spoil me!

I learned a new crochet pattern too!! YAY! Here is my HUGE ball of 100% wool yarn. I am making an afghan for Ronnie in an attempt to keep him off of mine! :)
AND!! I picked up my knitting needles for the first time in about 5 years! I re-learned how to knit!! I still need practice but it's coming back to me a lot easier than I thought it would.

Here is a snowman block I received from Lisa!!



 
And here's my most recently arrived cat block that I received from a swap partner.
 

1 comment:

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

I love your sewing!! It is all wonderful!!