Friday, September 12, 2008

THEY CAME IN!! YAY!

Wow! Yesterday afternoon Sears Optical called and Kyle's glasses had come in! YAY! And...he was actually excited and wanted to go get them....so we droppped everything and went to pick them up.
My sweet angel....he was so surprised at the difference! He was like "Mommy, mommy! I can't read that sign with my glasses off but when Iput them on I can!!" Many many many times over he made this observation. Ronnie looked through them and was like "WOW....everything is a huge blur". Anyways....here are some pics. I think we have convinced him that they are "cool". lol. The string had to go though...ha! You'll see what I mean :)
I'm so happy for him though b/c he is so surprised at how much "clearer" everything is and that he can actually see down the road when he's riding his bike, etc.



1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh much much better without the string...Much better!! =)