Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend in a nutshell

Ok, so this weekend has gone by way too fast! Yesterday I spent like 4 hours scrubbing my kitchen from ceiling to floor....it took FOREVER....but o, so worth it. When you walk in, everything is all bright and shiny now, lol.
Last night we did Christmas with Kyle and Joanne....I love her, btw! She's a really awesome person.
For their wedding, Ronnie is the best man (of course) and last night they asked Kyle to be their ring bearer (awwwwwww) and Joann asked me to be a bridesmaid. I was really surprised but very happy and honored. The wedding is in JUNE of 09...not February as Ronnie had previously told me. ;}
We had a really good time with them, and Joanne and I got to know each other a little more. Which is nice because I really like her and as everyone knows, that is rare, lol. (j/k, i love everyone-ha ha).
Church was incredible this am. We had extra long praise and worship and the message was great. I spoke with the lady heading up the Power of a Praying Woman class. I'm SUPER excited about that and I received my workbook from her tonight, but class doesn;t start until next Thursday.
I woke up this am with almost no voice...and now I sound kida like a donkey...my voice is coming and going. GEEZ...

So...the rabbit is running loose in the back yard. He really likes being "free" out there. We will see how he does.

I got like 4 loads of laundry done today---even folded, hung and put up Cher! lol

Tomorrow is a new school week. We will be tying up our theme on honesty and being considerate. In addition to our academics, we will be discussing table etiquette this week and have a tea party on Thursday using our etiquette.
I think we may even have a field trip on the 11th...ice skating, I do believe...I need to check with Lisa M. to confirm if that is still on b/c Karate lessons are Fridays..hmmmmm.
Well, off for now....hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
O, and thanks for commenting Shannon....I just figured out today how to read those, LOL! Love you too!
-Lisa

No comments: