Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Years!!!
My resolutions: 1). To get back in the habit of doing daily devotionals....my hubby got me the Joyce Meyers Devotional book New Day, New You...and it is actually dated and started today...so, so did I :)
And #2). To continue to learn how to sew, knit and crochet....anyone who can help...please let me know! I would gladly accept any advice!!

Well, I woke the guys up last night to see the fireworks...it was the best show we've ever seen...and PERFECT seats in our front yard! The neighbor across the street came out..she was drunk....telling me how she's there for me...I've never met the woman before, lol. Then she started crying "cause the fireworks are so pretty".
LOL

I made an incredible breakfast this am. (Ronnie is off today). It was a breakfast pizza...I didn't have time to make a fresh pizza dough, so I bought a Boboli...I sauteed green peppers, onions, ham and bacon.....added ten beaten eggs.....pulled it off the heat just as the eggs set--they were still a little runny.....mixed some mozzarella and cheddar cheese in, then put it all on the pizza dough....added more cheese on top and baked for 18 mins......SO YUMMY!!!!!!

We did school and Ronnie sat in on it....he was quite bored, I must say, lol.

Well, I'm chillin', Kyle's playing with his friend named Kyle and Ronnie is working on his truck.
It's beautiful weather out today. I am going to do some cleaning today....maybe dust the blinds and a couple of other "spring" cleaning type things.....the great weather just puts me in the mood!
Thanks to everyone who has checked out our site and emailed me....sorry that you have to have a google id to leave comments.
OK, I'm gonna go for now...Mom is coming over for coffee.
Happy New Year's to all!!
Love,
Lisa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

All i have to say is YUMMY! That breakfast sounds soooooo good!