Sunday, January 13, 2008

sorry, sorry, sorry!!!

It's been like a week since I've written! SORRY!
We have been on busy family over the last week...and this coming week looks to be just as busy.
I think I will spend the following week in PJ's!! lol
Well, wehave been to the park with friends, been to see Ahma, ran all ove town, ronnie got a flat tire.....3 times! lol, had dinner with Dad, Ruth and Crystal, and many other things.....
WOW......anyways.
Will get back into the routine of writing now.....well, tomorrow, LOL
BYE!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I don't know about everyone else, but it's ok you haven't had time to write, I haven't had much time to look at what you've written.. LOL...
Tell Ronnie & Kyle I said Hey! Have a good wk, I'll check back on here soon! Love ya & miss ya lots!!