Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Outside my window...bright blue skies with white puffy clouds...it wasn't like this a couple of hours ago though!
I am thinking...that I can't wait to devour some pancakes tonight!
I am thankful for...my women's bible study.

From the learning rooms...Things are going great!! we are almost halfway finished with 3rd grade math!! Yes, we did just start at the beginning of this month....however 384 pages into it, there were only 2 or 3 not previously taught lessons! Also, I just counted and we have 28 days of his English left!! So glad we're right on track!
From the kitchen...cutting carbs/starches/sugars from our diet. Luckily all three of us LOVE a huge variety of veggies!
I am wearing...Jeans and a shirt...but soon I'll be changing into pj's and slippers for Awana!!

I am creating...blocks....5 left for my boomerang swap. A wall hanging for my home for Spring, my cat wall hanging, and a gift.
I am reading...Snowfall at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs, The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini and Arizona Embrace by Leigh Greenwood. Yes, all three at once. One is an audio book, the other two are regular books.
I am hoping...that Ronnie does GREAT Saturday!
I am hearing...nothing.. :)

Around the house...starting to sort and sell things. I sold my first item towards the move!
One of my favorite things...sesame rice crackers

A few plans for the rest of the week...Awana tonight, Project Linus on Thursday, race track on Saturday and probably nancy's for a bit, then Easter Sunday we have sunrise service at 6am, breakfast at church following that, then regular service at 9:45--in which I am teaching the children, so I plan on having an egg hunt and goodie bags!!! We will spend the day worshiping our Lord and Savior. Then Eddie and Nancy are coming over for dinner that evening!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Me and my Matter Moo's!                                                         

No comments: