Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Current projects and more

Yet another beautiful Nevada sunset....I cannot help taking pics! I am always awed by this.
Here is the latest addition to my cat fabric stash!! I love it! The yarn is SO vibrant!
Here are some more 9 patches for the one a day quilt from Crazy Mom Quilts. I think I am going to make a total of about 70 and then put them on point with focus fabric in white. Whatchya think?
Here is the 12 week quilt a long from Crazy Mom Quilts. I have decided to make all the blocks again to make this twice the size.
There is a quilt shop on the outskirts of Fallon called Workman Farms...on the tenth of every month they have a sale on fat quarters...TEN FAT QUARTERS FOR TEN DOLLARS!! These are ten MODA fat quarters that I got for a buck a piece!!!!!!!
Here is the quilt top from the Cafe Mom BOM...I am thinking of putting a 4-5" border around it of flying geese...and then another strip border...what do you think? which colors should I use on the flying geese? I LOVE these blocks though!
Here is Jacob :)
And here is Kyle! A couple of weeks ago he lost a front tooth! The tooth fairy has been making frequent visits to the Scarberr6y house!

No comments: