Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wow, it's been a while

I have been SO busy the past two weeks! There's so much that has happened. We finished VBS and it was amazing!
We also went out to the property in Winnemucca and found all four of our corner survey markers, we plotted out where our homes will be and where the pond will go.
We will be completely off-grid there, using wind and solar power.
We're really siked about that. We are getting closer to choosing the definitive home plans for the house we're building out there.
This is post #98!!! Two more and you get to see what I'm giving away! I'm almost done making it!
Ronnie left this morning for Florida for his best friend's wedding. I am SO going to miss him!!!!
Another random but really neat thing is that there is a girl who was my best friend in 4th and 5th grade--before she moved and right after her I moved and we never found each other after that--her name is Jamie Kivisto....well for a couple years now I have been trying to remember her last name--I even asked my Mom if she could recall it. I had a dream last night about her and in my dream her last name was shown to me! The first thing I did this morning was go on facebook and try to find her....and I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so siked! She is an artist out in LA. I am thrilled!
Well, that the long and short of all that's been happening....I'm sure there's more that I just cannot think of right now. :)
I will be back to blogging regularly now! Below are some pics to update you!

This is a baby blanket I made as a gift for Eddie's friend George and his wife.
Here's a close-up of the quilting I did. I LOVE it in the bright red!
This is Ky cracking up at something we said on our way home from Winnemucca.
Here's the sunset on the way home from Winnemucca....it was so gorgeous-like the sky was on fire.
Here is MY quilt top! All that is left to do is sew on the border!!!! YAY!

These are antelope we saw in Winnemucca:

Here's my baby after a day out at East Gate. We went on a long hike and then I let him tromp through the mountain stream. We made a fire and cooked hotdogs; it was SO much fun. He was zonked out! lol
Here's me and Jacob! I just love this lil kitten!


-Lisa

No comments: