Monday, June 1, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, June 1, 2009
Outside my window... it's a little hazy....some clouds.
I am thinking...that I really want to go make my coffee
I am thankful for... my wonderful, amazing, loving child.
From the learning rooms...we are done for the year! On to summer break!
From the kitchen... Who knows, lol. We will be putting together our menu for the next two weeks today--with a family of eight a menu is a necessity!
I am wearing... pj's
I am creating... LOTS of things
I am reading... "Forgiving" by LaVyrle Spencer
I am hoping... that today will be filled with fun, laughter and a great enjoyable time.
I am hearing... the fan running in the bathroom.
Around the house...things are good! the kids just got a little pool for the front yard- they're loving that. The guys changed the engine out in the racecar (the other one was for a faster series) and are now almost ready to race. They just have to get a firesuit and a few other protective gear items.
One of my favorite things...Jacob...my new kitten.
A few plans for the rest of the week... I want to put together a list of summer projects...and maybe get started on a few of them.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... sunset in Nevada mixed with VERY RARE thunderstorm clouds...

2 comments:

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

I love the picture! That would be a great screen saver! I love you!

Jodi said...

Thanks for following me! Nice to meet another homeschooler. I'm going to follow you back, looking forward to reading your blog!

I love the purse! You are very creative!