Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook~July 5th



FOR TODAY...Thursday, July 5th, 2012

Outside my window...it's blue skies and sunny

I am thinking...about how completely strange it is not having Kyle around.

I am thankful...for a great time yesterday with my family!

In the kitchen...bleh...why cook? It's just me and Ronnie!

I am wearing...lol...take a guess? yep...pajamas!

I am creating...an embroidery block, the star quilt-along quilt & other misc quilts

I am going...to take Ronnie's mom to the Dr. today

I am wondering...how that is going to go.

I am reading..."A Love of Her Own" by Maggie Brendan & "The Longing" by Beverly Lewis

I am hoping...that Ronnie has another great day at his new job!

I am looking forward to...TOMORROW!! When I get to go pick Kyle up!

I am learning...that life with just me and Ronnie is pretty darn boring!

Around the house...what's to say...it's clean & uncluttered...everything is staying where it is supposed to be! (lol).

I am pondering...if this is going to be how life is once Kyle goes out on his own...Ronnie and I will need to liven up some! lol.

A favorite quote for today..."Rise and Shine, It's Coffee Time!"

One of my favorite things...the Red, White & Blue mini quilt that was sent to me in one of the Doll Quilt Swaps! I LOVE it!


A few plans for the rest of the week...Friday I am picking Kyle up and maybe we will make it to the park for the trunk sale, Saturday we are having a BBQ at Mom & John's to belatedly celebrate Ronnie's bday! Sunday we'll be at church.

A peek into my day...

No comments: