Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, August 31, 2009
Outside my window... it's a sunny blue sky....there are actually fluffy white clouds today...very rare here...love them!
I am thinking...that that I love making fabric postcards!!
I am thankful for... my upcoming trip to Florida in 6 weeks!!!!
From the learning rooms...our official first day of school is tomorrow...our field trip is to the Children's Museum of Northern Nevada.
From the kitchen... Nancy made muffins this morning. I don't know yet what we're doing for dinner tonight.
I am wearing... capris and a tank
I am creating... fabric postcards, aprons and still working on a few quilts.
I am reading... I just finished the Twilight series...PHENOMONAL!!! Now I am reading Phillipa from Beatrice Small....it is the third book in her Friarsgate Inheritance series. I read the first two books prior to starting the Twilight series.
I am hoping... that Lisa will get her bday present today or tomorrow!
I am hearing... Cody talking about Nutri-grain bars, the air running and the radio from the garage.
Around the house...same ol' same ol'. Jimmy is leaving us in about a week or so....he is heading to New Mexico.
One of my favorite things... fabric postcards! =)
A few plans for the rest of the week... Field trip for the first day of school and then school the rest of the week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...our playdoh day! =)

No comments: