Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello!


Hi all,
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July :)
We went over to my Mom's and had lots of friends and family over.
It was a lot of fun.
Then yesterday we went over to the new house and did some yard work and Ronnie cleaned out his truck. He is thinking of bartering it for a dirtbike for me that he found. Whatever, lol. :) It's a trails dirtbike, so it would be ok for me, but we will see.
Then it was time for the 400....and that was a GOOD race.
Unfortunately "the punk" as I call him won.
Today we are heading to church and then just chillin' for the day.
Nemo is nowhere to be found and I am freaking out. I think something bad has happened b/c he is ALWAYS at the house. He is SO sweet and he was Kyle's first pet. He even flops over on his side on the sidewalk so strangers walking by can pet him, lol. I hope to God he comes home today, but it is SO out of character for him to be gone that I don't really feel confident that he will.
The only other thing I can think of is if someone picked him up to take him home b/c he IS so sweet. But Nemo is an escape artist, so if that did happen, he will be coming home soon.

OK, well, I am going to go pour my coffee and chill for the next hour.
Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

No comments: