Monday, January 7, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes, 2013 UFO challenge/January Goal Setting


I am joining in!! 
My January goal is to finish this quilt:
This is one of the projects I was working on for Christmas....I need to add the top flying geese border, then a big 4" border all the way around.
I also need to figure out what I'll use for backing and binding.

That is my goal to be completed on or before January 31st! I have got to get this done...otherwise it will sit just like this until December and then I am not going to remember the measurements or where I found the instructions for these flying geese borders :o)

Are you looking forward to finishing some WIPS &/or UFO's this year? Why not join in on the linky party? It's encouraging and gives you that extra little push to get tings accomplished. If you'd like to, you can check it out HERE.



 

No comments: