Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, February 15, 2010
Outside my window...It's nightime now, almost tomorrow already. Today was an absolutely beautiful day though! Kyle wore shorts and I washed the car!!
I am thinking...that my cat is truky one of a kind.
I am thankful for...my wonderful husband.
From the learning rooms... school as normal.
From the kitchen...same ol' same ol!
I am wearing...jammies
I am creating...blocks and afghans!
I am reading...The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskars by Lilian Jackson Braun
I am hoping... that I finish lots of F8 blocks this week!
I am hearing...my book on tape
Around the house...Race car preps are in full swing now. Today started a new block sof classes for Ronnie too.

One of my favorite things...my CLEAN car!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Bible study tomorrow, Project Linus two days this week in preperation for March 1st.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...the beautiful, cheerful flowers Ronnie got me for Valentine's Day!

No comments: